The weather in Southern Alberta has finally improved, and with that, we are spending more time outside. Looking for easy and inexpensive ways to improve curb appeal? Look no further!
– Search for used furniture that you can spray paint and spruce up, try a pop of color for a side table, bright and cheerful cushions, or visually interesting accent pieces. Better Homes and Gardens has a great tutorial about revitalizing rusty metal furniture.
– Build a stacking succulent garden
– Refresh your flower beds with new mulch. I like rubber mulch, it’s recycled, and lasts years
– Add solar lighting
– Add a unique address plaque
– Repurpose items, like this brilliant antique tea cup bird feeder
Search www.pinterest.com for other easy and beautiful ideas, the possibilities are endless!